martes, 20 de junio de 2017

Austrocedrus chilensis

Hello my followers,  I will tell you today about my favourite tree, this is Austrocedrus chilensis...
Austrocedrus chilensis better known as "Cypress of the Cordillera" is a tree belonging to the family of Cupresáceas that develops exclusively in the South of Argentina and the Center-South of Chile.
The cypress is characterized by its slow growth but with good regeneration, under natural conditions its plantation is successful under tree cover that protects it from stress due to water deficit. Individuals can reach 30 meters in height, their leaves are small, opposite and scummy. The opening of their cones usually occurs in October, the seed dispersal occurs between January and March. This species is characterized by its good natural regeneration as its seeds germinate easily.
The color, design of its wood makes it very attractive in the markets for the construction of furniture and houses, also due to its shape and resistance to rot is used to make poles for electricity.
I chose this tree because I like its architecture and how it regenerates, besides near my house there is a reserve of this species called "Reserve the Cypresses" in which you can see several specimens living in harmony with their environment.
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


3 comentarios:

  1. you already know monse sell some samples to your mechonns ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That national reserve should be large and have beautiful examples, I hope to one day visit you and go there :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. They say there are beautiful furniture made with wood >:c whajajaja

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...