viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

My Experience Making The Herbarium

Hello to my followers today I will tell you my experience making the herbarium.
The herbarium is an activity carried out by the first year student of Forestry Engineering of the University of Chile and consists of collecting vegetation samples (ideally 20 native and 10 exotic) and pressing them to make them into file, added to this must be added the coordinates of the place, the person who found and recognized the sample, the scientific name and the family of said tree.
I prefer to say that my experience was quite great, I spend very well looking for species in hills and parks but I must admit that as time went by and less was left for the delivery of the herbarium I was very stressed, I thought I would not finish it and I would get a bad mark.
The places that visited were the hill "La Punta", the nursery of Graneros, the Cajón del Maipo, squares and houses of neighbors. Generally I went out with my family to look for species since as I live in another region my classmates were far away to go out as a group to collect.
In doing my herbarium take me about 7 months because I took care of having species that bloomed at different times of the year (autumn, winter and spring). I really enjoyed doing my herbarium, thanks to that I learned a lot about plants.
Many kisses for my followers, see you next week.


12 comentarios:

  1. wow monse ese el Tropaeolum tricolor que saque yo *.*

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That great that you liked making the Herbarium. Best regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow monse that the tricolor Tropaeolum that I pull out

    ResponderBorrar

  4. the time that I had to do herbarium I was asked to collect 15 exotic and 15 native

    ResponderBorrar
  5. lucky for me that you explained what is an herbarium, i didn't explain anything kjaskajs

    ResponderBorrar
  6. stop selling pressed plants to the mechones dudee

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wow you started very early! I started it in July

    ResponderBorrar
  8. 8 months that is a lie i am sure, so you came to cajon del maipo thats amazing

    ResponderBorrar

  9. I would have liked to go out to collect plants with you <3

    ResponderBorrar
  10. it's easy to find species when you live on a farm :'v

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...