lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2017

Independence Day of Chile

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about the Independence Day
this day is celebrated every year on September 18  where the first national government meeting took place and is recognized as one of the first events that finally achieved the independence of Chile.
My family and I are of Chilean nationality for what we celebrate this day, we usually visit on different days my grandparents, one day my grandparents paternos and another day my maternal grandparents, we like to do things like empanadas, roasts, salad Chilean, dance Cueca, it's funny because every year I have to teach Cueca because my family forget how to dance. I do not like going to the fondas, it's a place I hate a lot I think it's because my mother always spoke badly about them besides that there are a lot of people who are drunk.
This September 18 for me was different because for the first time I went to the parade of my city, I was very happy because they honored my brother because he decided to do his thesis of magister based on the hill that is here in Graneros collaborating with the patrimony of this city.
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


10 comentarios:

  1. Ohh omg that really your brother? that is amazing :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a honor to your brother!
    This year, I have to showed my sister how to dance cueca, it was very funny because she can move hands and foots at the same time.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. tell him to buy something cool to you with those 500 luquitas :V

    ResponderBorrar

  5. I liked the history lesson in the first paragraph

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I would like to visit Graneros one day hahah it's best to visit the grandparents <3

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...