martes, 27 de junio de 2017

My Blog Experience

Hello my followers,  I will tell you today about my blog experience.
Before I start, I must tell you that this will be my last blog, I hope you had fun with my stories, I had a lot of fun writing for you.
My experience was very good, the topics chosen were always of my interest and when these were free was much more exciting because it allowed me to talk about what I liked and this made me better known by my followers
My favorite blog was my favorite photo because that photo keeps one of the best moments with my friends in my university career. (What was your favorite blog?)
In general I never liked English but this year everything was different because this blog made me change my mind because I feel that the language barriers were broken and I had the opportunity to be known by people from other countries, all those fears of talking others Languages were overcome. I am so grateful to have had this experience.
The time has come for the goodbye, I can only wish the best to my followers, I hope someday have the opportunity to write blogs and share their experiences with the rest.
Lots of kisses for my followers, See you one day...


4 comentarios:

  1. I hope someday we can write bloggs for our followers again someday soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. English days were fun together, like this photo ajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's great that your opion about English is different now, I liked the blog where you talk about your chicken jiji, bye!

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...