viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

My Future Job

Hello to my followers today I will tell you my future work.
In the future I am working on something related to my career: Forestry Engineering. I would like to work in the agricultural and livestock service (SAG), specifically in the area related to birds, I want to work on related projects the conservation of birds and generate awareness in people to take care of them and learn to live with them.
As for my work I would like to travel as much as possible to know the largest number of birds and thus expand my knowledge in this area regardless of whether you are in or out of Chile, so I think my salary should be relatively high to pay for travel expenses, since not everything will be for work, many of these trips will be learning more.
To comply with all of the above I must finish my degree in Forestry Engineering first, I would like to study higher studies related to forestry, but above all in the habitat of birds and their way of life. More than knowing the anatomy of the birds I want to know about your house.
As an interesting fact I would like to save the Arica hummingbird because it is in danger of extinction.
Many kisses for my followers, see you next week.

10 comentarios:

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...