martes, 13 de junio de 2017

Ranma 1/2

Hello my followers,  I will tell you today about Ranma 1/2...
What is Ranma 1/2? It is an anime series created by Rumiko Takahashi and was broadcast on television from 1989 to 1992.
The story is about Ranma Saotome, a 16-year-old who likes martial arts, but one day during his training he fell into an enchanted pool where a woman with red hair had been drowned for many years ago. After this accident Ranma suffered a curse and every time it is wet with cold water it becomes woman, in turn when it comes in contact with hot water it returns to be man. Throughout the series, this young man tries to get rid of this curse at the same time that it must deal with the commitment of marriage with Akane Tendo that their respective parents agreed in the past.
I chose this anime because it reminds me of my childhood, this series I really like because it is entertaining and has a lot of comedy, in addition the characters are very cute and funny. O///-///O
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


5 comentarios:

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...