viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2017

My Favorite Food

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about the My Favorite Food.
This is puree with meat, I really love this food dish especially the one prepared by my mother because she cooks with a lot of love for us as well as she knows it is my favorite dish always prepares it on important days so it is still more special (not something I usually eat). A long time ago my mother taught me to cook this and other dishes so that I can continue with the tradition, although we like to grind the potatoes accompanied with pumpkin, it is like our own style. Puree with meat is a dish from America, this is due to the simple fact that the potato comes from this place.
I usually prefer junk food but after consuming so much fat my body asks me to eat something healthy to take stock, it is a sin that junk food is so delicious. I also prefer sweet food because for some reason it makes me feel happy its good taste...
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.



5 comentarios:

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...