domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017

My First Concert

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about the first and best concert I've ever been.
It happened on Sunday July 26, 2015 at the Chimkowe Center, this day was the Anime Friend Chile event where the main attraction was a concert performed by the Japanese J-Rock group called "Flow" (known for sing openings of anime). I always dream of listening to them in person and that better than doing it in an event that combined my tastes for the anime and the Asian music. What I experienced that day is inexplicable, there were many people disguised as their favorite characters, contests, karaokes, stand to buy anime accessories, etc. The atmosphere was a lot of happiness and expectation for Flow that later would eat on the scene.
At about 8 pm he began his show,i sang so loudly his songs that I lost my voice, took many photos and record videos to have the best memories of my life. If they ever returned to Chile, I would definitely go and see them again.
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


8 comentarios:

  1. I have never been to a concert, but I know what it's like to be without a voice, regards. :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. was that photograph taken with an fish-eyed camera? Remains me of a subject we had last semester

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh, I was on a concert of anime's openings too. Don't ask me how I get there.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I don't like so much the concerts because have many people :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I didn't know that you like Asian music, but I like it too!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Asian music has gotten very popular in the last couple of years!

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...