viernes, 6 de octubre de 2017

My Postgraduate Studies

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my Postgraduate Studies.
As I said in previous blogs the reason for studying forest engineering is because I really like ornithology (the study of birds).
I still do not know very well that postgraduates are related to birds but I have decided that this is my choice.
I chose this option because I feel a commitment to the birds, since always wanted to take care of them and protect them, and I think this is the right way to help these animals with feathers. The topics that I would like to study within my subject of postgraduate degree would relate mainly to questions.
What are birds, what is the relationship of birds and humans, how to conserve the habitat of birds, etc. I think with this knowledge
you can generate awareness in people.
I would like to take this course in Chile, specifically at the University of Chile, with classroom classes and outings to learn from the
native animals of my country and do studies related to them. In the not too distant future I want to belong to the Union of Ornithologists of Chile and fulfill my dream of following the steps of my example to follow: Professor Cristián Estades.
Many kisses for my followers, see you next week.



10 comentarios:

  1. Awww a little chicken with a hat. You already generates awareness on myself :*

    ResponderBorrar

  2. they look delicious those little birds hahahahahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Monse I love your love for birds, I wish you good luck!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the study of the birds is very beautiful :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Monse I hope you make your own way and please do not follow the example of Professor Estades.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. That chicken looks so cute with the hat, glad to see your determination to help birds :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. when you said "animal with feathers" you meant "rat with feathers", don`t you?

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...