martes, 18 de abril de 2017

My Autobiography

My name is Monserrat Ramírez Jorquera. I am nineteen year old, I was born in Chile in 1997 . I study forestry engineering in the University of Chile.
       I chose this career because I love the nature, the trees, the ecosystems, etc. My dreams is discover a new species and protect the flora and fauna of the planet.
       In my free times, I like to watch anime (my favorite anime is Death Parade) and play computers games (my favorite game is The Legend of Zelda). Also I like the animals in special the birds, my pet is a chicken!! His name is Blacky, it is the love of my life :)
       For this year I hope to be happy and have many friends....
       Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.
     

2 comentarios:

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...