martes, 25 de abril de 2017

My Expectations For a New Semester

Hello my followers, I will tell you today about my expectations for a new semester, as I mentioned earlier I study forestry engineering in the University of Chile and my subject this semester is: English, Statistics, Growth and development of trees, Structure and functioning of ecosystems, Forest products and services and math. Of all these subjects my favorite is Structure and functioning of ecosystems because talks about nature and its interactions with humans, this is very entertaining.
With regard to extra activities I would like to participate in sports but I dont have free time because I spend a lot of time traveling home...
My university is wonderfull, I like because this place has many green areas, is spacious and has a farm with many animals but, on the other hand the university is far from my house, Is in a dangerous place and I dont have free time.
For this semester I hope to pass all my subjects but mainly learn a lot about nature and animals...

  Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


8 comentarios:

  1. Monseee i love Structure and functioning of ecosystems, is my favorite subject too <3 and remember we can always do some rhythmic gymnastics every time you want (; Kisses girl 💚

    ResponderBorrar
  2. is incredible your carrer , i hope this semester be good for me and no dor you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I liked very much your carrer, and hope you make all that stuff you say happen, good luck with that ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Monse, this semester is our!! We'll have a great time, see you soon <3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Living away from college is exhausting, but it does have its advantages ...

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I hope you have a nice semester final:D
    Next semester there will be plenty of time for sports! We have to skate :D

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...