martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

My Favourite Piece Of Technology.

Hello my followers,  I will tell you today about my favourite piece of technology, this is my cell phone. I use my cell phone to make calls and communicate long distance,  also to take photos and chat with my friends. 
 I like my Mobile phone because I love taking pictures of animals and nature, capturing the best moments with my friends and family, I also use it to communicate with my parents when I go on study trips, to know how they are and tell you about my adventures.
In 1917, the Finnish inventor Eric Tigerstedt presented the first cell phone, these were characterized by being wireless and very large, years later in 1973 the company Motorola presents the current phone. These phones have a large screen, have a camera to take photos, a headset that emits sounds and a microphone that picks up the voice, there are all sizes and colors. Although mainly people use cell phones to call these present various functions such as GPS, take pictures, searches on the internet, entertainment, etc.
Lots of kisses for my followers, see you next week.


5 comentarios:


  1. You use your cell phone just to meet guys, say the truth

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That is a lie, I use it for academic purposes jajajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I found really cute your description about you phone, it really has a lot of functions and keeps you in touch with your family
    (Dont lie monse, you use it to talk to mechones only)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Your cell phone is very beatiful and useful, but is it the same cell phone you use to chat with your 97 "mechones"?

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I didn't know that they were invented a century ago D:

    ResponderBorrar

My experience learning english.

Hello to my followers today I will tell you about my experience learning english. My experience in English at the university was very ent...